Green Building Forum

Home  5  Books  5  GBEzine Subscription  5  News  5  HelpDesk  5  Your Cart  5  Register
Experienced any problems with CDM regulations? - Green Building Forum

Hello

Welcome to the Green Building Forum. Reading any of the public conversations is free but if you want to join in the discussions then you need to register first to obtain a code for which there is a small charge. Please follow the link on the left. OR:

GREEN BUILDING MAGAZINE
Get the next four copies of this fantastic magazine delivered directly to your door.
1 year Green Building magazine subscription
Price: £20.00
Discount books available with subscription:

Experienced any problems with CDM regulations?

Hi

I'm doing a study as part of a degree course on challenges & problems experienced by duty holders when they try to implement the requirements of the CDM regulations. The aim is to identify these challenges and to find solutions and ways to address them.

Could you please take a few minutes to complete a short questionnaire at:

http://www.cdmhealthandsafety.org.uk/

It's quite short and most of the questions are multiple choice.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks. Ben

Comments

• Ben, I'll take a look when I get a minute over the weekend, not sure how many people using this forum will have much exposure to CDM, most people are residential and self builders or employing small companies who probably totally ignor them any way.

My biggest problem is when smaller contractors are employed on large projects and have little exposure to main contractors or how serious we take CDM.

I worked for a local authority who built a project in partnership with a local waste handling company... what a nightmare... the company (not the authority who were excellent) had little understanding and really didn't care about anything other then cost and employing cowboys.

Happy to have a chin wag about it if you like

Cookie