Green Building Forum

Home  5  Books  5  GBEzine Subscription  5  News  5  HelpDesk  5  Your Cart  5  Register
Green Building Magazine as a PDF downlaod? - Green Building Forum

Hello

Welcome to the Green Building Forum. Reading any of the public conversations is free but if you want to join in the discussions then you need to register first to obtain a code for which there is a small charge. Please follow the link on the left. OR:

GREEN BUILDING MAGAZINE
Get the next four copies of this fantastic magazine delivered directly to your door.
1 year Green Building magazine subscription
Price: £20.00
Discount books available with subscription:

Green Building Magazine as a PDF downlaod?

edited August 2009 in Members only
Would it not be a good idea to have the Green Building Magazine available as a PDF download?

Personaly I would like to see back issues that are out of print available as PDF downloads.
I think there would be quite a few people who would subscribe to GBM if it was available on the internet.

Is this possible in anyway?
:whorship:

Comments

• I like the idea. Depending on the price, I would contemplate subscribing.
  • edited August 2009
    I was thinking 5 pounds if its downloaded? :tongue:

think of the trees saved!
  • Used to be available guys. Some of the back catalogue still is I think
  • edited August 2009
    Checkout the home page of each individual issue

http://www.greenbuildingpress.co.uk/products.php?category_id=6

The pdf's stopped around 2007 I think but all the older ones are still there if you follow the links
  • Wow, thats great mike george, thank you.
  • They will all be available within a few days from now. The old back issue catalogue is being closed down and turned into articles on demand.
  • Nice one Keith. Do you think GBM will every be available as a download with subsciption, or only back issues?
  • Having just got a rather funky e-reader, I'd love to see things like this available as EPub files, which can be read on the desktop, iPhone and dedicated devices such as the Sony PRS-505, CoolER or Elonex eReader. PDF is great for printing, not so much for reading on screen.